Subject: re. Blizzard 060
From: Kier <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 1995 14:33:22 +0100 (BST)

Here in the UK the magazines are advertising three different 060 boards, 
each having similar specs: 50Mhz 060, one SIMM slot and optional SCSI II.

I have only seen a review of the Falcon Board from Power Computing. This 
is an 040 board (for the 1200) which can have an 060 added later. It is a 
whopper board which requires you to butcher your A1200 casing, (and 
doesn`t have a clock for some reason) but has scored highly in all 
reviews I've seen (Amiga Format 92?%) and looks rather desirable.

The Blizzard is slightly cheaper, and the Apollo is cheaper still... but 
I WANT one.
				/|\
			      >(0-0)<
/=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*oOO--(^)--OOo*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=///*\
*      ~~~    KIER DARBY     [email-masked]        ///  *
{>------------------------~~~~~~~~~---------------------------///--<}
*    ~  National Centre for Computer Animation, UK  ~   \\\  ///    *
{>-------------------------------------------------------\\XX//----<}
*If I had wings, and I could fly, I'd look bloody silly, wouldn't I.*
\=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*==*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*/

--
Kier <[email-masked]> sent this message.
To Post a Message           : [email-masked]
Un/Subscription Requests To : [email-masked]
(DIGEST)                 or : [email-masked]
Administrative Items To     : [email-masked]